SMH-86 | 07 Nights/08 Days
KAZIRANGA-02 NTS/DIRANG-01NT/TAWANG-02 NTS/BOMDILA-01 NT / GUWAHATI -01 NT
Day 1: GUWAHATI - KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK (230 KM / 5HRS)
Arrival at Guwahati airport/Railway Station meet and be assisted by our representative. Transfer to Kaziranga National Park, the home of the “One Horned Rhinoceros” (280 kms 5 hrs) Check in at your hotel/Lodge/resort. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
Early morning explore Western Zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of elephant. Apart from world's endangered One-horned Rhinoceros, the Park sustains half the world's population of genetically pure Wild Water Buffaloes, over 1000 Wild elephants and perhaps the densest population of Royal Bengal Tigers anywhere. Kaziranga is also a bird watcher's paradise and home to some 500 species of birds. The Crested Serpent Eagle, Palla's Fishing Eagle, Greyheaded Fishing Eagle, Swamp Partridge, Bar-headed goose, whistling Teal, Bengal Florican, Storks, Herons and Pelicans are some of the species found here. We will return to the resort for breakfast. Afternoon we have arranged a jeep safari through the Central Zone of the National Park. Evening come back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: KAZIRANGA - DIRANG (260 KM / 7 HRS)
Start early in the morning for Dirang. On the way visit Tippi On the banks of the river Bharali at an elevation of 190 mtrs is Tipi, an orchidarium with over 7500 orchids. On display are some of the finest species with names like the Dainty Lady's Slipper or the more formal sounding Dendrobium. Arunachal has the largest range of orchids in the country. Continue your drive and do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross beautiful waterfalls and get some spectacular views. Check in to your hotel. After lunch visit the regional apple Nursery, kiwi farm, dzong (fort), hot water spring. Overnight stay in Dirang.
Day 4: DIRANG – TAWANG (140 KM / 6 HRS)
After breakfast transfer to Tawang. On the way visit war cemetery. Continue with the drive till you reach Sela Pass at an altitude of 4114m / 13494 ft. It is famous for high altitude lakes & scenic beauty & is ideal for ice skating during winter. Check in the hotel on arrival. Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 5: TAWANG
After breakfast visit Tawang Monstery, Namgye Lhaste, PT Tso, Gorsham Chorten, Gontse Garden, Singar Ani Gompa. Evening return back to hotel. Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 6: TAWANG – BOMDILA (190 KM / 7-8 HRS)
After Breakfast transfer to Bomdila. Check in the hotel on arrival. After lunch visit Gontse Rabgyaling Monastery (Upper Gonpa), Thub-Chog Gatsel Ling Monastery (Lower Gonpa), Bomdila View Point. Bomdila offers wonderfully panoramic view of Himalayan landscapes and snow clad ranges. Evening you can visit the local market. Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Day 7: BOMDILA – GUWAHATI (335 KM / 9-10 HRS)
After Breakfast transfer to Guwahati. Check in to your hotel. Evening you are free for leisure. Overnight stay in Guwahati.
Day 8: GUWAHATI
After breakfast check out from hotel visit Kamakhya Temple. With everlasting memories transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station for onward journey.
Tour Cost : Per Person (In INR)
|NO OF GUESTS
(TOTAL PACKAGE COST)
|Child Without Bed||Rs.4,500||Rs.4,000||Rs.3,000|
|Meals (MAP) Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner (Per Person)||Rs.4,500||Rs.4,000||Rs.3,000|
|Meals (AP) Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Per Person)||Rs.9,000||Rs.8,000||Rs.6,000|
PROPERTIES USED IN THE PACKAGE
|GL’s Kaziranga Resort
|Doe Gu Khil
|Tawang||Gayki Khang Zhang||Gayki Khang Zhang||Lebrang Guest house|
NOTE : The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category hotel.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDE
- Rooms on twin/triple sharing basis. (Please refer to notes on hotels used below)
- Daily Breakfast.
- Exclusive a/c vehicle at disposal for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary. (500 Kms blocked from Guwahati to Guwahati).
- 01 Elephant safari & 01 Jeep safari in Kaziranga Jungle.
- Service of an experienced driver for 12 Hours per day up to maximum 08:00 PM.
- Luxury Taxes, Parking, Toll taxes, Drivers Allowance etc.
- Rates are valid till 30th April 2013.
- Please refer to Important Information about the package below.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax, Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
NOTES ON TRANSPORTATION USED IN OUR PACKAGES
Vehicles used in the packages
|Category of Package||1 – 3 Guests||4 – 6 Guests|
|Category C||A/C Indica||A/C Innova / Scorpio / Xylo|
|Category B||A/C Indigo / Swift Dzire||A/C Innova / Scorpio / Xylo|
|Category A||A/C Indigo / Swift Dzire||A/C Innova / Scorpio / Xylo|
VEHICLE UPGRADE COST
|Vehicle Included in the Package||Vehicle upgrade to||Additional Cost for the complete Package|
|Indica||Indigo / Swift Dzire||Rs.1,500|
|Indica||Innova / Scorpio / Xylo||Rs.4,200|
|Indigo / Swift Dzire||Innova / Scorpio / Xylo||Rs.2,700|
|Extra Innova / Scorpio / Xylo||Rs.10,200|
+91 90020 05006