Thimphu - Paro
SMH-68 | 04 Nights/05 Days
Day 1: Paro Airport – Thimphu (65 kms / 2 hrs)
Arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu . On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at Thimphu.
Day 2: Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast visit King's Memorial Chorten , Changangkha Monastery, National Zoo, National Library, BBS Tower, Folk Heritage Museum, Textile Museum, School of Arts and Crafts, National Institute of Traditional Medicine, Traditional Paper Factory Overnight stay will be at Thimphu.
Day 3: Thimphu – Paro - Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Paro (7,483 ft.). On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum, Rinpung Dzong - the administrative seat of the district of Paro. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 4: Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger's Nest” (2 hrs hike oneway ) & Kitchu monastery. Overnight stay will be at Paro.
Day 5: Paro Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport.
Tour Cost : Per Person (In INR)
PROPERTIES USED IN THE PACKAGE
|NO. OF PAX||VEHICLE PARTICULARS|
|02 – 04PAX||ALL Transfer & Sightseeing by 01 NON A/C Maruti Van|
|04 – 08 PAX||ALL Transfer & Sightseeing by 01 NON A/C Tata Sumo / Maxx / Hard Top|
The Cost does not include
- Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premium, etc.
- Optional Tours & Sightseeing entry fee.
- Payment for service provided on a personal basis.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual.
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” Head.
- Personal expenses on items such as laundry, soft drinks, bottles water, incidentals, porter age, bell-boy charge, tips or any other service.
The following points are to be noted for Child Rate
- Children above 05 + years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate (EPRS)
- Children below 5 years Complimentary.
Few Words of Operation
- Check in & Check out time of the hotel mentioned is 1200 hrs.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at disposal. It will be as per contract.
- The area is upcoming but rich in Nature and the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the INDIAN Plains and other developed destination. Please inform your. Client about this.
- Bhutan is a hilly area & change is weather is a regular happening. It is advisable that light layer clothing should be carried always. In winter it is advisable to carry heavy woolen.
People traveling to Bhutan should carry their Passport or Voter Identity card to proof their Identity as an Indian National. These documents along with Passport size Photographs (4 copies each) are required for the entry formalities in Phuentsholing and Paro. Childern accompanying their parents may producer their School Identity card or birth certificate in case of non availability of Passport or Voter Identity card.
The Inner Line Permit for Bhutan is issued on producing these documents. To visit Punakha, Wangdi, Bumthang visitors needs one restricted area permit which is available one day in advance from Thimphu. People entering Bhutan by surface are advised to stay one night in Phuentsholing for the entry formalities. The Govt offices in Bhutan are closed on Sunday and Saturday. The visitors are hereby request to plan there trip in such a way that they are not stuck up for permits due to holidays
Indian currency is accepted in Bhutan but Currency notes of 500 and 1000 are not accepted.
Credit card like Master Card and Visa are only accepted.
+91 90020 05006