SMH-80 | 04 Nights/05 Days
SHILLONG -03 NTS / GUWAHATI-01 NT
Day 1: GUWAHATI – SHILLONG (100 KM / 3 HRS)
Arrival at Guwahati airport/Railway Station Meet and be assisted by our representative, proceed to Shillong, also called 'Scotland of the East" (100 kms 3 hrs). While traveling we see the majestic Umiam Lake (Barapani) surrounded by sylvan hills and wrapped in the beauty of an assortment of green Khasi-pines and the azure blue skies. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Evening you can visit the local market. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 2: SHILLONG - CHERAPUNJEE – SHILLONG
Get up early today to enjoy the mesmerizing mornings of Shillong and after breakfast at 07:30 A.M drive to Cherrapunjee (60 kms 1½hrs), which is the wettest place in the world. It is a pleasant drive to see roaring waterfalls leaping into deep gorges, including the famed Nohsngithiang Falls. The beautiful waterfall-Nohkalikai is at Cherrapunjee. You can also explore some of the caves in and around Cherrapunjee. Evening return to Shillong. En-route visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 3: SHILLONG SIGHT SEEING
After breakfast today visit Don Bosco Monument, Ward’s Lake where you can enjoy boating, Botanical Garden and Lady Hydri Park. Evening you are free for your personal activities. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 4: SHILLONG – GUWAHATI (100 KM / 3 HRS)
After breakfast proceed to Guwahati (100 kms 3 hrs). Arrive and check in at hotel. Evening you may visit 'Kalakshetra', a place where Assamese history and culture is presented through Light and sound show or take an evening cruise on the mighty river Brahmaputra. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: GUWAHATI
After breakfast check out from hotel. Visit Kamakhya Temple. With everlasting memories transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station for onward journey.
OPTIONAL EXCURSION (EXTRA COST)
SHILLONG - MAWLLYNNONG VILLAGE – SHILLONG
After breakfast visit the cleanest village in India. It is situated 90 kms. from Shillong and besides the picturesque village, offers many interesting sights such as the living root bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock. It is along the Indo-Bangladesh border. This cute and colorful little village is known for its cleanliness. Evening we will return back to Shillong. Overnight in Shillong.
Tour Cost : Per Person (In INR)
|NO OF GUESTS
(TOTAL PACKAGE COST)
|Child Without Bed||Rs.2,500||Rs.2,000||Rs.1,200|
|Meals (MAP) Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner (Per Person)||Rs.2,800||Rs.2,200||Rs.1,200|
|Meals (AP) Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Per Person)||Rs.5,600||Rs.4,400||Rs.2,400|
PROPERTIES USED IN THE PACKAGE
Lake View Inn
NOTE : The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category hotel.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDE
- Rooms on twin/triple sharing basis. (Please refer to notes on hotels used below)
- Daily Breakfast.
- Exclusive a/c vehicle at disposal for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary. (500 Kms blocked from Guwahati to Guwahati).
- 01 Elephant safari & 01 Jeep safari in Kaziranga Jungle.
- Service of an experienced driver for 12 Hours per day up to maximum 08:00 PM.
- Luxury Taxes, Parking, Toll taxes, Drivers Allowance etc.
- Rates are valid till 30th April 2013.
- Please refer to Important Information about the package below.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax, Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
NOTES ON TRANSPORTATION USED IN OUR PACKAGES
Vehicles used in the packages
|Category of Package||1 – 3 Guests||4 – 6 Guests|
|Category C||A/C Indica||A/C Innova / Scorpio / Xylo|
|Category B||A/C Indigo / Swift Dzire||A/C Innova / Scorpio / Xylo|
|Category A||A/C Indigo / Swift Dzire||A/C Innova / Scorpio / Xylo|
VEHICLE UPGRADE COST
|Vehicle Included in the Package||Vehicle upgrade to||Additional Cost for the complete Package|
|Indica||Indigo / Swift Dzire||Rs.1,500|
|Indica||Innova / Scorpio / Xylo||Rs.4,200|
|Indigo / Swift Dzire||Innova / Scorpio / Xylo||Rs.2,700|
|Extra Innova / Scorpio / Xylo||Rs.10,200|
+91 90020 05006