SMH-22 | 06 Nights/07 Days
Darjeeling-02 NTS / Pelling-02 NTS / Gangtok-02 NTS
Day 1: NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB (BAGDOGRA AIRPORT) - DARJEELING
Arrival at NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport. Transfer to Darjeeling (7100 ft / 110 kms /
03 hrs). Arrives & Check in Hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: DARJEELING
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit Mix points, covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Rope way, Japanese Temple, Ava Art Gallary & Peace pagoda. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: DARJEELING – PELLING
After breakfast, transfer to Pelling (6000 ft / 118 kms / 04 hrs). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: PELLING
After breakfast go for full day sightseeing around Pelling covering Rimbi Waterfalls, Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake & Kanchenjunga Water Falls. After lunch you cover Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdentse Ruins, New Helipad & View Tower. Over night at Hotel in Pelling.
Day 5: PELLING-GANGTOK
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (5500 ft / 132 kms / 05 hrs) Check in Hotel and afternoon go for half day sightseeing covering Jhakri Water Falls, Ranka Monastery , Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday & govt. Holidays), Do-Drul Chorten, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom (Closed on Sunday & Govt. Holidays) & Flower Show. Evening free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6: TSANGU LAKE & BABA MANDIR
A day excursion to Tsangu Lake (departure at 0900 to 0930 AM hrs ) - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft & Baba Mandir - The shrine maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Singh, Back to Gangtok. Evening free. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 7: GANGTOK – NJP RAILWAY STATION / IXB AIRPORT
After breakfast, transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport (125 kms / 04 Hrs) for your onward journey.
Tour Cost : Per Person (In INR)
Child Without Bed
PROPERTIES USED IN THE PACKAGE
|SUPER LUXURY||MAYFAIR HILL RESORT
/ NEW ELGIN
|MAYFAIR RESORTS & SPA
ITC DENONG REGENCY (REGENCY SUITE )
ELGIN NORKHILL (SUITE)
|ELGIN MOUNT PANDIM||ELGIN SILER OAKS||YARLAM RESORT||
THE APPLE ORCHARD
|LUXURY||ITC FORTUNE RESORT/
RJ RESORT /
/ HOTEL CEDAR INN
/ LITTLE TIBET
THE ROYAL PLAZA
/ SUHIM PORTICO
/ KEEPSA RESIDENCY
ORANGE VILLAGE RESORT /
|NORBU GANG RESORT /
PACHU VILLAGE RESORT
THE FORTUNA RESORT
HOTEL VIEW POINT / GURUDONGMAR LODGE
|PREMIUM||GYMKHANA RESORT /
/ ANAND PALACE/
THE RETREAT /
GOLDEN HEIGHTS ENCLAVE /
STERLING SILVER OAKS
/ HIMALAYAN HEIGHTS
/ HOTEL LE-PRIMULA
/THE DEWACHEN RETREAT
/ HOTEL RENDEZVOUS
|TASHI GANG RESORT
/ NEWA REGENCY /
/ DE REGENCY
|SOODS GARDEN RETREAT
/ KALIMPONG PARK
|THE FORTUNA RESORT
/ CLIFF VIEW /
|DELUXE||KRISHNA RESIDENCY /
NORTH STAR / DOLMA 21
THE SIKKIM RETREAT
/ HOTEL GAJRAJ
/ SIKKIM CONTINENTAL/
ROUTE RESIDENCY / HOTEL MERU
/THE ARYAN REGENCY/
PEMALING RESIDENCY /
GOLDEN ICE /PHAMRONG
|SOODS GARDEN RETREAT
/ GARDEN REACH
THE FORTUNA RESORT /
SNOW LION RESORT
/ CLIFF VIEW
HOTEL MARVEL INTERNATIONAL
/ASIAN HEIGHTS /
/ SOYANG /
HOTEL SAMRAT /
/HOTEL TUSHITA /
/ DUBDI/ HOTEL TAKURA
TRES / LILLIUM/
|GOLDEN VALLEY RESIDENCY
/ORCHID VALLEY RESORT
HOTEL LOHANARK LEISURE
|TASHI GYALTSEN /
/ MOUNT VIEW /
PEMASONAM/ HOLIDAY HILL
|KHANHA DELUXE /
|GOLDEN VALLEY RESIDENCY/
ORCHID VALLEY RESORT
Includes & Excludes
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan.
- Lachung and Lachen on APAI (With all Meal).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle (refer vehicle details in terms & conditions, column) for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.
- Transport to Tsanu Lake & Lachen/Lachung by Non Ac Sumo for all category.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 500/-per Head.
- 25% Between 15-10 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 50% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 75% Between 05-01 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
|NO.OF PAX||VEHICLE DETAILS|
|02 – 04 PAX||Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive Non-Ac Maruti Van / Wagan R / Indica / Santro / similar|
|05 – 08 PAX||Transfer & Sightseeing by exclusive Non-Ac Tata Sumo / similar Gangtok city tour will be done by Non-AC Maruti Van / Wagan R / similar only (04 person in a car).|
The following points are to be noted for Child Rate
- • Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate.
- • Children of 05+ to 10 sharing parent's room will be charged as per CHILD WITHOUT BED or WITH BED.
- • Children below 05 years Complimentary on accommodation basis.
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
IMPORTANT POINTS ON TOUR
- a) Nathula Pass (Indo Chinese Border) is always an Add on Tours ( The cost varies from time to time). Nathula Passoperation is subject to road condition and availability of permits as only limited permits are issued 48 hour prior to the schedule tour. It is in an elevation of 14700ft and is accessible from Gangtok Sikkim which is a restricted tourist destination. Limited vehicles are allowed for five days in a week i.e. Wednesday ,Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday Only (closed on Monday & Tuesday).
- b) Supplement for Nathula Pass will be (INR 5000/-Plus per vehicle) by Tata sumo / Max. For Nathula only 08 Pax are allowed per vehicle.
- c) Since Nathula is a restrict area any time army can seal for security reasons. In such case tour will only be till Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir no refund will be allowed for unutilized services.
People availing the services to Nathula, Tshangu Lake & North Sikkim (Lachung, Yumthang Excursion, Yumosomdong (Zero Point), Katau, Lachen, Chopta Valley & Gurudongmar Excursion) are requested to bring along with are :
- 1. 04 passport size photograph of each member traveling whether Adult or Children with their name written behind each photograph.
- 2. Photo ID proof in original of each member traveling whether Adult or Children.
- 3. A list mentioning the Name Age & Gender of all traveler family wise.
Also note that incase of more than one family traveling together, please segregate the photograph & the photo copy of the Photo ID, family wise in a separate envelope. The smaller envelope holding the details family wise will have to be put together into bigger envelope for all families and then sealed with the booking confirmation number written on top. For North Sikkim it should be a separate envelope & for Tshangu Lake it should be a separate envelope. After reaching Gangtok this document has to be handed over at the hotel counter.
- 1. Lachen / Lachung operates on package only. All the Tours starts from Gangtok and ends at Gangtok and is on Full Board AP (Includes all Meals).
- 2. In case one uses Single Room Supplementary charges it will not be applicable on Lachung. The rooms have to be shared with the group members.
- 3. Please note that this area are cold throughout the year, we advise you to be equipped with proper woolen / warm clothes.
- 4. Please note that North Sikkim is blessed with Natural Beauty. The accommodation provided at Lachung will be having basis facilities like:
- 5. The Bathrooms are not having any showers & Geysers, so warm water will be provided in buckets, by the Hotelier.
- 6. The food prepared will be fresh, by the local trained Sherpas's & not by Hotel chef.
- 7. There are no telephone lines & many of times there is a problem of power failure.
- 8. The rooms are not having any Heaters due to electricity problem, so the hotelier provide Hot water pad in the bed.
- 9. The best season for traveling to North Sikkim is Mid February to Mid June & Mid September to Mid December.
- 10 Yumosomdong (Zero Point), Katau is always kept optional in package.
- 11 Supplement for one destionation will be (INR 2800-3500/-per vehicle) by Tata sumo / Max. For Nathula only 08 Pax are allowed per vehicle.
- 1. All prevailing State and Government taxes applicable on accommodation and transport. In case of any hike in the taxes a surcharge will be applicable.
- 2. Suggested hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. In case the same is not available, then the best similar category will be provided.
- 3. The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts.
- 4. The tour manager / guide reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- 5. Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility; Company does not hold any responsibility for any loss of luggage during the tour.
- 1. We have selected, combined & graded the hotels in a manner, so that the clients get similar of Standard/Budget of services & facilities at every destination / place of retirement.
- 2. As the area is backward it is quite obvious that the constructions of the hotels are unplanned. This further means that almost all the good hotels are located in the city centers. These hotels may have the view of the building in the front, beside or behind them. As the services are under mark in the area and as mentioned above, we have made our hotel selection on the basis of SERVICES provided.
- 3. For Extra Person Sharing the Room & Child with Extra Bed, almost all the hotel of our area provides MATTRESS and ROLL OVERS as a supplement to Extra Bed.
- 4. In our area almost all the hotels do not have lift, so the guest have to climb stairs to reach their rooms. Incase the guest/s have problems with blood pressure, breathing, knee & heart or if they cannot climb the higher floors, we will request you to report this problem immediately so that we are careful in assigning Hotels which will be more convenient than the ones quoted/reserved for them.
- 5. In a hilly area scarcity of water & electricity is a natural phenomenon. Everybody buys water for their day-to-day needs & have learnt to live even without electricity. In case of Load Shading, please advice the guest/s to bear with such situation. To overcome the water crisis certain hotels have fixed schedule for supplying hot & cold water.
- 6. Hotel in Premium, Deluxe, Standard & Budget Category have system of providing room heater on request & extra payment. This payment is not included in the cost & the user has to settle it directly with the hotels before check-out. The charge varies from INR 200.00 to INR 400.00 /night.
- 1. The vehicle used will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the group as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). It will change sector wise.
- 2. As the area is backward & due to unwritten syndicate rules your vehicle & drivers will change for every transfer & sightseeing. These drivers come from remote places and are not educated in tourism etiquette and some of them do not know how to speak & behave. Kindly request the guest to be soft & gentle with their drivers.
- 3. As the vehicles & drivers change always we request you to inform the guest to be very careful with personal belongings. Once left in the vehicle there is very little chance of you getting them back.
- 4. Due to shortage in space for parking, please inform the guest that they will have to be ready on time & wait in the lobby. Due to uncalculated situations the vehicle reporting may get delayed. We will request the guest to bear with us and as soon as vehicle arrives the guest will have to get in, within few seconds, before the policeman blow his whistle.
- 5. Due to vehicle-parking difficulty in the whole area, most of the areas are restricted to entry of vehicle & specific time is allotted for entries. Kindly request the guests to follow the time strictly as given to them. Incase of delays the vehicle will have to leave the hotel area without the guest & get parked in a parking area. In such a case, the guest will have to be transferred in a Maruti Van FOR WHICH THE COST WILL HAVE TO BE BORNE BY THE GUEST.
- 6. Due to specified time for entry many of times your connecting destination vehicle may not be allowed to enter the town / hotel area. Under such circumstances you will be transferred from Bus stand / Taxi Stand to the hotel in Maruti Vans for which the driver of your connecting vehicle will make the payment.
- 7. Incase the guest is opting for INNOVA as per the unwritten syndicate rule, INNOVA will do the main transfer & sightseeing of Kalimpong & Darjeeling only. Lachung & Pelling sightseeing will be done by NON AC Tata Sumo / Mahindra Maxx / Hard Top vehicle which may have front / side facing seat. Gangtok sightseeing will be done by NON AC Maruti Van /Indica/Wagon-R/Similar (one vehicle for every 04 paying Pax)
- 8. As per Motor Vehicle Act capacity of an INOVA/SIMILAR is 07 Pax including Adult or Child. Also while opting for INOVA please inform the guest to travel light with minimum baggage per person. In case of excess baggage the guest will have to opt for an extra vehicle for carrying the excess baggage. The cost for this will be collected directly from the guest.
- 1. The area is backward but rich in Nature and the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the Plains and other developed destinations. Kindly inform the guest on this constraint of the area.
- 2. Please note that our Executive will hold placard as advised by you, just outside the only exit gate of Bagdogra Airport.
- 3. In case the passengers are arriving at NJP Railway station which has 02 entry & exit gate, please inform the guest that they will be meeting our Office Executive at the old exit gate (which happens to be the main gate also) holding placard in their name / or as advised by you.
- 4. It is to be noted that incase, the guest is arriving by train in the late evening / night & are departing early morning, it is mandatory for them to spend a night in SILIGURI. In such situation of late arrival & early departure, if the client does not have a booking, then the client will have to wait at the Waiting / Retiring Room of the station. Our Executive will be meeting the guest at 0600 hrs in the morning for the meet & greet and arrival transfer. This has been planned keeping security factors in mind.
- 5. In case of any Flight / Train Cancellation has effected the operation of the Tours then the Company will not be responsible for the same and the cancellation policy will be applicable.
- 6. Tour start and end from Bagdogra (IXB) Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway (NJP) Station. The 1st Day tour Meal starts with Dinner at the booked hotel & ends with Breakfast at the booked hotel, on the last day for all the booking. If the meal plan MAP / AP.
- 7. Sikkim & Darjeeling is a hilly area & change is weather is a regular feature. It is advisable that light layer clothing should be carried always. In winters it is advisable to carry heavy woolens.
- 8. Landslide is a common occurrence in hilly areas. EXPENSES INCURRED FOR DIVERSION, DUE TO THIS OR ANY OTHER REASONS WILL BE COLLECTED DIRECTLY AS PER ACTUAL EXPENDITURE INCURRED.
- 9. Sightseeing Points remains closed on State Government & Bank National Holidays. The points which are closed are Research Institute of Tibetology, Handicraft & Handloom Showroom, Flower Show in Gangtok & Padma Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tibetian Refugee Self Help Centre in Darjeeling.
- 10. People with knees, heart & blood pressure problem & having children below 05 years should avoid going to Nathula, Gurudongmar & Yumosomdong (Zero Point) as it could be of high risk & medical facility are also very poor.
- 11. High Mountains sightseeing like Tsomgo Lake, Yumthang Excursion, Gurudongmar Excursion has to start early in the morning so that guest's come back early. This is designed for your security as in the afternoon the weather gets cloudy & foggy throughout the year.
Note on Hotel used in the Packages
Note on Transportation used in the Packages
Note on General Operations
+91 90020 05006